WHAT ARE COOKIES ?
A Cookie is small text file that can be placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. These files contain your IP address, login information, pages you access and these kind of other data is stored. Cookies do not contain data such as first and last name or address. Thanks to cookies, your website preferences can be remembered, your session can be kept open, or you can be presented with the content you are interested in.
To find more information, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org .
TYPE OF COOKIES
Cookies are divided into different types according to criteria such as their storage time on mobile devices and by whom they are placed. The basic distinction within the scope of these criteria is as follows:
• Session Cookies/Persistent Cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies and are deleted from the device after closing the browser. The main function of these cookies is to ensure that the website functions properly. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain on the device until they are deleted by the visitor or expire after closing the browser.
• First-Party/Third-Party Cookies: First-party cookies are cookies placed on the device by the website operator visited. Third-party cookies are cookies placed on the device and controlled by people other than the visited website operator.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ?
The Company uses different types of cookies in accordance with the Protection and Processing of Personal Data.
We use four types of cookies:
Strictly Necessary – cookies that are essential to provide you with services you have requested, which means they cannot be switched off through the privacy settings link. If you set your browser to block these cookies, then these functions and services will not work for you. Strictly Necessary Cookies don’t require our visitors’ consent.
Functionality : These cookies help us to remember your language preferences, region selection and etc. when you revisit our website.
Advertising : In Company’s website first and third party cookies are used to advertise. You can block these cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
ADVERTISING PLUGINS : Various social media plugins are integrated into the company website. When one of the integrated social media buttons is clicked, some of your information is shared with social media providers. If you are simultaneously logged in to the social media account or social media cookies are saved in your browser, the social media provider can recognize your visit to our website and display these activities on your social media profile.
Even if you you don’t have an account on a social media (e.g. Facebook), log in to the provider of the plugin or click on the plugin, it is possible for social media providers to save information such as the URL or IP address of a visited website.
To prevent social networks from associating your visit to the Company website with your user accounts, you must log out of your user account before visiting our website
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ?
It is possible to stop your browser from accepting cookies altogether by changing your browser’s cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. The following links may be helpful, or you can use the “Help” option in your browser.
You can find detailed information on the steps to be followed for different browsers from the links below:
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
By applying to the Company as a data owner;
• Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
• If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transactions made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring it to be processed disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to notify the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
If you submit your requests regarding your rights listed above to the Company in accordance with the application procedures stipulated in the Comminuque On The Principles And Procedures For The Request To Data Controller, the Company will conclude your request free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on its nature. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the Company may charge the fee determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
You can find more detailed information on the processing of your personal data by the company and the provision of data security in the Company’s Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.